Are you afraid that someone you love is going to hurt you or themselves with their destructive behavior?
Need help Now….Call 877-387-7197
If you are in a situation where you’re afraid that you or your loved one is in danger, making the right decision can seem nearly impossible. If you are in a situation such as:
- Someone you love is threatening to hurt you or themselves
- You are afraid of what someone will do if you call the cops
- You know your loved one needs help, but refuses to go
- You believe that someone you love is experiencing psychotic symptoms
- You are afraid of what your loved one will do after being treated for the crisis
- You want to protect yourself but are afraid to do so
- Your loved one’s destructive behavior is spiraling out of control
- Or you just feel confused and stuck about how to help…
Getting immediate help is essential and could be life-saving.
At Rickard Elmore Intervention, we understand that achieving and maintaining safety for you and your loved one is not a simple one-step process. We guide families through a step-by-step process to ensure safety for the long-term, from the first initial call to the cops or the hospital, until long after your loved one has received care.
Taking partial action without the right information and long-term plan can actually be dangerous for you or your loved one.
Do not make these decisions alone.
Call now for a Free Assessment and Crisis support.